Arcus - one of the leading Nordic consumer goods companies within wine and spirits
Arcus is a leading Nordic branded consumer goods company with a range of iconic Arcus spirits brands and a broad wine portfolio. Arcus is the world’s largest producer of aquavit. Vectura, a wholly owned company, supplies complete logistics solutions for the beverage industry and is closely integrated in Arcus' production. Arcus was spun off from the Norwegian state monopoly, Vinmonopolet, in 1996 and since then has grown from a local company to an international group with the Nordic region as its home market. The Group also exports a significant volume of spirits to markets outside of the Nordic region, the most important of which is Germany.
Arcus’ strategy is summarized in 10 items
- Grow core categories – Aquavit and Bitter
- Develop Nordics and revitalize Germany
- Accelerate Spirits innovation: Addressing new occasions, categories and consumer groups
- Focus on winning monopoly tenders
- Focus on attracting complementing agencies
- Accelerate and roll-out own brand development
- Leverage our entrepreneurial model, get the right people for start-ups
- Continued focus on cost optimization
- Grow top line through winning new contracts
- Well positioned for selective bolt-on acquisitions
Revenue: Organic revenue growth in the level of 3-5 % p.a. incl. minor bolt-on acquisitions
EBITDA: EBITDA growth of 6-9 % p.a. over the next three to five years
Dividend: Pay-out ratio in the level of 50-70 % of net profit for the year.