Last updated: 13 August 2018
We care about your privacy. Below, you will find information on the personal data we collect, why we do this and your rights related to the processing of personal data.
The data controller responsible for the personal data we process is Arcus ASA.
Arcus ASA’s contact information is:
Address: Destilleriveien 11, 1481 Hagan
Phone number: +47 67 06 50 00
Organisation number: 987 470 569
If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Why we collect personal data and what kind of information we collect
We collect and use your personal data for different purposes depending on who you are and how we get in touch with you. We collect the following personal data for the purposes stated here:
- To send out newsletters and stock exchange reports, as well as to provide information on our business: Name, email address, what organisation and company you belong to. The processing is done on the basis of consent to newsletters, stock exchange reports and other news from Arcus.
- To reply to enquiries we receive: Name, phone number, email address and potential personal data as a result of the inquiry. The processing of personal data is done on the basis of a balancing of legitimate interests. We consider that this information is necessary in order to help you with your inquiry.
- To distribute letters to stockholders and other information to the company’s shareholders. Based on lists of shareholders, we send newsletters to all shareholders. The lists contain information on name, address, email address, and date of birth. The basis of the processing is a balancing of legitimate interests. Arcus has a legitimate interest to inform shareholders of the company about news, events and information regarding Arcus.
- To carry out tours by Arcus Opplevelse. Visitors are registered by name, age (the age limit for tours is 18 years), email address and phone number of the contact person of the group or organisation. When hosting a tour, we collect information on potential food intolerances or allergies. The processing of personal data is necessary in order to fulfil the agreement on tours by Arcus Opplevelse.
2. Disclosure of personal data to others
We will not disclosure your personal data to others unless there is a basis for such disclosure. Examples of such a basis may be an agreement with you or a legal basis instructing us to disclose the information.
Arcus ASA uses data processors to collect, save or otherwise process personal data on our behalf. In such cases, we have entered into agreements to ensure data security at all stages of the processing. We use data processors for the following purposes:
- To retrieve information (via cookies) on visits to our web pages for reporting purposes.
- To distribute stock exchange reports and news that individuals have subscribed to.
All processing of personal data we do is within the EU/EEA area.
3. Storage time
We store your personal data as long as necessary for the purpose for which the personal data was collected.
This means, for example, that personal data we process on the basis of your consent will be deleted if you withdraw your consent.
Arcus ASA will not store personal data beyond this, unless there is another legal basis for further processing.
4. Your rights when we process your personal data
You have the right to require access to information, correction or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to require limited processing, to object to the processing and to require the right to data portability. You can read more about these rights on the Data Protection Authority’s website: www.datatilsynet.no.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at email address: email@example.com.
We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or to provide additional information before we allow you to exercise your rights. We do this to ensure that we only provide access to your personal data to you, and not to someone pretending to be you.
You may withdraw your consent to processing personal data at any time. The easiest way to do this is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think our processing of personal data does not match what we have described here or that we otherwise violate the GDPR, you may submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
For information on how to contact the Data Protection Authority, visit the Data Protection Authority’s website. In Norway: www.datatilsynet.no.
In the event of a change of our services or changes to the regulations on processing personal data, there may be changes in the information provided here. If we have your contact information, we will notify you of these changes.